Sunday, June 10, 2012

Working Together to Better the Community


This week I have learned to see. (Everyone has eyes, but not everyone can see). I learned to see I have more than I give credit for. Comparing my life to  the lives of the affected opened my vision of how great my life is. Also, I was able to see and understand, even though it seems like a little deal to me/we/and or you, it can be a big deal to the person effected. 

This week the team always had discussions. Sometimes we were confused, and together we discussed why things were and how much we were helping. We were able to learn to work together and find answer to our questions. Also I feel everyone expressed good collaboration. we all worked together and got the job done. Not only did we get the job done, but we made things easier for each other.  

Lastly, I was able to meet new friends. In just one week I became close to a group of people I had never seen before. Work week was a very successful week this year. 

 - Lakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment